About our company:
Logarithmic is a global consulting agency designed to overtake the marketing automation challenges that prevent companies to embrace the digital world opportunities. We envision your exponential growth and become the logarithm that defines it! We deliver you the expertise and valuable resources within a streamlined outsourced services business model that will release your digital marketing potential. Our agency is focused on delivering the appropriate guidance, resources and success models, at the right time and place, for building your marketing automation mindset. Services: Campaign Execution: Canvas, Forms, Emails, Landing Pages, Events Development: front-end and back-end development, progressive profiling, API integration Lead Nurturing: segmentation, user journey, campaign framework Reporting: basic and advanced reporting Platform enhancement: lead scoring, data management, privacy and preference center Platform integration: CRM integration, lead management Training: remote and on-site We make marketing automation simple! Fast and trustworthy!
Required experience and main characteristics:
- Previous experience in consultancy;
- High level of marketing expertise;
- Advanced English speaking and writing skills;
- Experience in Email Marketing/Database Marketing;
- Advanced knowledge of Marketing Automation platforms (Eloqua, Marketo, HubSpot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud);
- Experience in using CRM platforms (Salesforce, HubSpot, Microsoft Dynamics);
- Experience in Marketing Operations;
- Experience in Digital Analytics;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to deliver on a deadline. Ability to stay calm under pressure;
- Strong communication skills;
- Self-motivated and flexible, to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges. A team player.
- Meet with internal team to define and articulate business requirements, and build marketing solutions through Marketing Automation tools;
- Work directly with the client to devise and implement marketing strategies, while helping to support marketing campaigns;
- Create a standard of excellence (best practices) in email and marketing automation, while ensuring adoption for our clients;
- Implement and support front-end technology questions regarding HTML emails, landing pages, etc. from templates while incorporating industry best practices;
- Manage data including segmentation and reporting, testing, cleansing and optimization;
- Develop and execute testing and optimization strategies to improve digital metrics;
- Assist marketing clients with customer contact strategies to deepen the customer relationship and increase sales opportunities and then execute on these campaigns;
- Consult with clients on enterprise or departmental level customer experience strategy;
- Recommend appropriate digital technology to support the customer’s needs end-to-end, including hosting and integration with existing technologies (CRM, marketing automation, analytics, etc.)
- Manage the delivery of custom solutions, interfaces, and integrations with clients;
- Evaluate requirements and provide solutions for activating and optimizing marketing technologies;
- Support business and technology teams to define, design, architect, implement and operate web platforms and capabilities;
- Understand all facets of the various platforms for both B2B and B2C clients, such as the creation of cross-channel campaigns, implementations of lead scoring, lead nurturing, alerts, routing and notifications, segmentation, personalization and creation of ROI reporting and key metrics.
Remuneration and benefits:
- Competitive salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical subscription;
- Private dental insurance;
- Opportunity in working in the niche, constantly growing Marketing Automation industry;
- Training provided for multiple Marketing Automation platforms;
- Opportunity in working on projects for top Fortune 500 companies;
- Team Events: team-building, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.;
- Relaxation room: table tennis, board games;
- 21 days holiday plus Romanian national holidays;
- Consistent bonuses paid at Christmas and Easter times;
- Possibility to work from home.
*your resume will be placed on our internal database and will be held for a period of 12 months.
You can also apply by sending your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your privacy while being in contact with Logarithmic is one of our fundamental commitments here. Find out more about how we handle the personal data you provide us during the recruitment process on our website.
|Job Category||Marketing Automation Consultancy|