About our company:
Logarithmic is a global consulting agency designed to overtake the marketing automation challenges that prevent companies to embrace the digital world opportunities. We envision your exponential growth and become the logarithm that defines it! We deliver you the expertise and valuable resources within a streamlined outsourced services business model that will release your digital marketing potential. Our agency is focused on delivering the appropriate guidance, resources and success models, at the right time and place, for building your marketing automation mindset. Services: Campaign Execution: Canvas, Forms, Emails, Landing Pages, Events. Development: front-end and back-end development, progressive profiling, API integration. Lead Nurturing: segmentation, user journey, campaign framework. Reporting: basic and advanced reporting. Platform enhancement: lead scoring, data management, privacy and preference center. Platform integration: CRM integration, lead management. Training: remote and on-site We make marketing automation simple! Fast and trustworthy!
We are seeking a talented Mid-Level Marketing Automation Developer to complement and enrich our expertise with cross-platform skills and a true passion for technology.
Marketing Automation Developer Responsibilities:
- Candidate will be responsible for developing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting applications to satisfy business requirements;
- Candidate will be assisting in any tech issues related to API design/performance and API Gateway implementation for vendor connectivity;
- Proficient in building Web Services and Knowledge of REST API’s;
- Good foundation in object-oriented programming, data structures;
- Strong understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and JQuery;
- Understanding of UX, product and design principles;
- Familiarized with back-end processes for passing data;
- Familiarized with test driven development;
- Integration with 3rd party CRM and Oracle Cloud platform, in addition to web-based application knowledge.
What would be nice for you to know and have:
- Experience in using Marketing Automation platforms (preferred Hubspot);
- Experience in Email Marketing/ Database marketing;
- Experience in building landing pages and email newsletters.
- A passion for programming and a constant drive for self-development;
- Basic knowledge of Linux commands;
- Agile development methods (Scrum, Kanban);
- Advanced English speaking and writing skills;
- Ability to learn new frameworks and technologies;
- Experience with responsive design;
- Attention to details.
Our offer towards work-life balance:
- Competitive salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Consistent bonuses paid at Christmas and Easter times;
- Private medical subscription;
- Private dental insurance;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Opportunity in working in the niche, constantly growing Marketing Automation industry;
- Training provided for multiple Marketing Automation platforms;
- Opportunity in working on projects for top Fortune 500 companies;
- Relaxation room: table tennis, darts, board games;
- Bookster subscription;
- 21 days holiday plus Romanian national holidays.
You can also apply by sending your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure maximum safety of our candidates against the COVID-19, we are taking significant precautionary steps and therefore stopping all in-person interviews. During this time, interviews will take place via Skype.
Your privacy while being in contact with Logarithmic is one of our fundamental commitments here. Find out more about how we handle the personal data you provide us during the recruitment process on our website.