About our company:
Logarithmic is a global consulting agency designed to overtake the marketing automation challenges that prevent companies to embrace the digital world opportunities. Our agency is focused on delivering the appropriate guidance, resources and success models, at the right time and place, for building your marketing automation mindset. Services: Campaign Execution: Canvas, Forms, Emails, Landing Pages, Events Development: front-end and back-end development, progressive profiling, API integration Lead Nurturing: segmentation, user journey, campaign framework Reporting: basic and advanced reporting Platform enhancement: lead scoring, data management, privacy and preference center Platform integration: CRM integration, lead management Training: remote and on-site We make marketing automation simple! Fast and trustworthy!
Essential functions of the job:
- Develop and maintain custom reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com and Eloqua;
- Extract and analyze data on an ad-hoc or recurring basis;
- Support audit requests;
- Attend and support Reporting and Data Analysis meetings;
- Provide written reports, summaries and background information for Project Managers and Clients.
- Advanced Excel working knowledge (pivot tables, graphs, advanced formulas);
- PowerPoint working knowledge (slide design, graphics);
- Advanced English speaking and writing skills.
Nice to have:
- SQL knowledge;
- Basic knowledge in Statistical Analysis.
Our offer towards work-life balance:
- Competitive salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical subscription;
- Private dental insurance;
- Gym Membership;
- Opportunity in working in the niche, constantly growing Marketing Automation industry;
- Training provided for multiple Marketing Automation platforms;
- Opportunity in working on projects for top Fortune 500 companies;
- Team Events: team-building, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.;
- Relaxation room: table tennis, darts, board games;
- 21 days holiday plus Romanian national holidays;
- Consistent bonuses paid at Christmas and Easter times;
- Possibility to work from home.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, then please apply by sending your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your privacy while being in contact with Logarithmic is one of our fundamental commitments here. Find out more about how we handle the personal data you provide us during the recruitment process on our website.